Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Staff Accountant to join our team in Jefferson, OH.
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for 3 way matching in AS 400 and process accounts payable for payment
- Work closely with corporate accounts payable department
- Support Corporate accounts receivable including analysis of EDI functions (820’s)
- Verify credit card activity against receipts
- Update Corp state sales/Use tax log for payment monthly
- Maintain internal product line sales report monthly
- Work with Plant Controller on monthly and annual financial closing activities
- Maintain the capital spend spreadsheet and binder
- Maintain the Tooling spreadsheet and binder
- Maintain the Payroll hours worked and related spend worksheets
- Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliations
- Update customer price list for resin changes and Cost-down
- Assist with inventories
- Attending subject matter specific training when required, off-site and in-house
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Associate degree in accounting – working on Bachelor’s degree in accounting a plus.
- Five yrs. experience in Accounts Payable, General Accounting, Payroll, Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint; AS400 a plus.
- A self-motivated, team-oriented person who is willing to help when needed.
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to meet deadlines and ensure accuracy of deliverables
- Strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate with all levels throughout Company organization and outside customers and vendors in a courteous and professional manner