Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced program manager to join our team in Toledo, OH.
The Program Manager will coordinate activities between TMD and the Customer within Engineering, Manufacturing, Tool Builders, Equipment Providers and Suppliers to ensure quality, performance, cost, and timing targets of customers, both internal and external, are met.
- Serves as expert resource by possessing solid knowledge of company, customer, products, and requirements.
- Ensures all programs attain established goals with a clear focus on quality, cost, delivery and complete customer satisfaction.
- Lead weekly internal and external team meetings on a global schedule.
- Monitor development of project with focus on design as it impacts quality and cost.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts in all areas of program management.
- Oversee the management of global programs with partners located in Asia and Europe to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Oversee prototype build schedules and part orders with support from Manufacturing and MP&L.
- Monitor status of critical sub-suppliers for design, timing quality and issue resolution.
- Establishes and maintains strong customer relationships on domestic and global levels.
- Establishes and maintains strong supplier relationships on domestic and global levels.
- Minimal travel outside the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- 5 years of program management experience preferred.
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of OEM development paths and APQP.
- Achievement and experience with managing a broad range of products with focus on Engine Air Management preferred.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Strong organizational skills.