Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Superintendent to join our team in Jefferson, OH.
The Production Superintendent reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of associates.
- Responsible for meeting targets developed from the business plan.
- Responsible for meeting metrics provided by Plant Manager.
- Manages the Production Supervisors, Assembly Lead,
- Responsible for working directly with the Quality Manager, Maintenance Manager, M.E., and the Technical Manager to develop corrective actions
- Coordinate corrective action activities to solve and prevent production delays.
- Responsible for reporting data for the established metrics per our quality system.
- Reviews Supervisor production reports to ensure efficiency and identify problems.
- Responsible for the sustainment of the 5S philosophy.
- Responsible for the Safety culture of the production floor
- Perform annual reviews with direct reports and update roles and responsibilities as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Review all documents and procedures/policies annually owned by Production Superintendent.
- Responsible for identifying training needs for direct reports.
- Other assignments as required by direct manager
- Supervisory skills to coach and develop all levels of the department to achieve goals.
- Maintain a team-oriented working environment that allows for individual differences and provides for individual growth.
- Ability to identify urgent or emerging problems, develop alternative corrective actions and engage appropriate colleagues in the timely implementation of corrective actions.
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Associates Degree and four years related experience.