Category : Manufacturing
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced process technician to join our team in Jefferson, OH.
Process Technician Primary Responsibilities:
- Startup presses for the purpose of producing parts from the blow molding machines / Uses setup sheets provided / pre our standard process
- Shut down blow molding machines per our standard process
- Reads job specifications to determine safety requirements and process requirements
- Sets up work cells as documented in the work instructions provided
- Monitor scrap at the press throughout the shift
- Uses sample parts provided for reference as needed
- Troubleshoots process issues as needed
- Performs mold changes per schedule
- SMED improvements ideas
- Enter data into Mattec as needed
- Must be able to work 3rd shift
Process Technician Qualifications:
- Provides technical support for an assigned process or product in the Molding department
- Clear understanding of the blow molding process
- Previous processing experience or on the job training for processing
- Logical thinker, problem resolving abilities
- Willingness to communicate and answer questions from management and hourly associates.
- 1-3 Years of blow molding experience is desired.