Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced controller to join our team.
The Controller is responsible for the preparation and implementation of financial guidelines for the plant. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager.
The primary responsibility will be preparation of daily, weekly, monthly reports, moth end closing, hourly payroll and accounts payable.
Controller Job Functions:
- Prepare monthly / full year forecasts
- Prepare and review monthly financial results
- Processing the hourly payroll
- Processing the accounts payable
- Manage and track fixed asset acquisitions
- Complete month-end and year-end closings of the financial records
- Support annual budget and long range plan process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 2-5 years general ledger accounting experience is required.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Strong Excel experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization
- Strong detail orientation and ability to ensure accuracy of deliverables
- High product launch exposure a plus.