Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Plant Controller to join our team.
The Plant Controller is responsible for the preparation and implementation of financial guidelines for the plant. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager.
The primary responsibility is to provide financial direction and variance analysis to the plant team, this will include monthly forecasts, monthly closings and financial variance walks. The position will also support corporate driven goals and objectives at the plant level. The Controller will also approve all plant-wide expenses and appropriations requests.
Plant Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly / full year forecasts
- Prepare and review monthly financial results
- Direct/support department team members with goals, objectives, and development requirements
- Approve plant-wide expenses and appropriations requests
- Manage and track fixed asset acquisitions
- Establish and maintain data for monthly QOS
- Support Corporate Policies and Procedures, along with plant safety
- Complete month-end and year-end closings of the financial records
- Support procedures to supply accurate numbers and reports
Plant Controller Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Plastics experience preferred.