Category : Professional
TMD has an injection and blow molding plant in Fayetteville, Tennessee. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Controller to join our team in Tennessee.
The Plant Controller is responsible for the preparation and implementation of financial guidelines for the plant. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager.
The primary responsibility will be to establish individual employee goals, department objective, employee development, annual performance appraisals, any long or short-term financial forecasts and activity based costing methods needed to assist in the efficient operation of the plant. The Controller will also approve all plant-wide expenses and appropriations requests.
- Prepare monthly / full year forecasts
- Prepare and review monthly financial results
- Processing the hourly payroll
- Processing the accounts payable
- Direct/support department team members with goals, objectives, development requirements and annual reviews
- Approve plant-wide expenses and appropriations requests
- Manage and track fixed asset acquisitions
- Establish and maintain data for monthly QOS
- Support Corporate Policies and Procedures, along with plant safety
- Complete month-end and year-end closings of the financial records
- Support procedures to supply accurate numbers and reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Automotive industry experience.
- High product launch exposure a plus.
- Plastics experience preferred.