Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Manufacturing Engineers to join our team in Bowling Green, OH.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in identifying open items issues
- Evaluate and implement process/product improvements
- Work with the team to develop tooling and poka yoke methods
- Authorize engineering change notices (deviations), process alerts, purchase orders, equipment spare parts inventory, and personnel training requests
- Support plant safety rules, procedures and standards
- Involved with assigned project launch strategies, capital needs, program timing in support of all APQP, PPAP, and ISO/TS16949 requirements
- Continuous improvement of assembly and molding processes and trouble-shooting of blow molding equipment.
- Position offers the opportunity to get involved in APQP through team participation, planning new processes to achieve high efficiency and quality.
- Manufacturing engineer will lead the Kaizen efforts utilizing multi-disciplined teams.
Manufacturing Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree – technical required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Product launch exposure a plus.
- Blow molding experience required. Four-year mechanical engineering or electrical engineering degree is required.