Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced manufacturing engineer to join our team in Jefferson, OH.
The position reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for continuous improvement, new model trials and the development of new product.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Involved in New Model development activities, including but not limited to quoting and prototype production.
- New Model Project coordinator; develop new packaging per customer requirements, Work cell layouts / work flow; Create / Update all process books ; Developing cycle times.
- New Model quoting support.
- Participates in support of current production.
- Day to day trouble shooting – floor operations.
- Responsible for Kaizen events and the documentation.
- Developing and implementing countermeasures for customer concerns.
- Participates in trial events / processing product through working with Process Technicians.
- Coordinate tooling events.
- Design and improve manufacturing systems.
- Plans and coordinates process improvements.
- Works with vendors to ensure components comply with customer requirements.
- Uses statistics to determine outcome of process improvements or the need of.
- Manage process changes, track to closure.
Manufacturing Engineer Qualifications:
- B.S. degree in Engineering preferred
- Five years minimum experience in Engineering
- Ability to identify urgent or emerging problems, develop alternative corrective actions and engage appropriate colleagues in the timely implementation of corrective actions.
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.