Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced manufacturing engineer to join our team at our plant in Delphos, OH.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support for all aspects of production from design release forward. The incumbent will be accountable for engineering activities in the area of injection and blow molding, drilling operations, heat staking, welding and assembly, in order to obtain optimum productivity and quality levels while complying with customer specifications.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in identifying open items issues
- Evaluate and implement process/product improvements
- Work with the team to develop tooling and poka yoke methods
- Authorize engineering change notices (deviations), process alerts, purchase orders, equipment spare parts inventory, and personnel training requests
- Support plant safety rules, procedures and standards
- Involved with assigned project launch strategies, capital needs, program timing in support of all APQP, PPAP, and ISO/TS16949 requirements
- Continuous improvement of assembly and molding processes and trouble-shooting of blow molding equipment.
- Position offers the opportunity to get involved in APQP through team participation, planning new processes to achieve high efficiency and quality.
- Manufacturing engineer will lead the Kaizen efforts utilizing multi-disciplined teams.
Manufacturing Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree – technical required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Product launch exposure a plus.
- Four-year mechanical engineering degree is required.