Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor join our injection molding plant in Beloit, WI. Toledo Molding and Die is a Tier 1 supplier to the Fiat-Chrysler assembly Plant in Belvidere, Illinois.
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervises, directs and schedules the daily activities of the maintenance technicians, monitors assigned work orders and preventative maintenance (PMs) work orders
- Working knowledge of PLC programming
- Plan and execute preventive and corrective maintenance on all plant equipment.
- Train Maintenance and process technicians in operation and repair of equipment
- Train direct reports in all safe practices in conformance with Safety Manual
- Identify suppliers and vendors necessary to maintain continuous operations
- Establish necessary IATF compliant processes and procedures
- Implement IATF environmental compliance processes and procedures
- Take active role in establishing a safe workplace
- Perform daily review of plant facilities and equipment
- Assist Production and Engineering groups when needed
- Manage maintenance performance against plant goals in safety, quality, TMOS, cost, customer service and culture
- Manage and supervise all OSHA compliance training for maintenance technicians
- Provides leadership, direction and training to maintenance technicians for basic maintenance and repairs on conveyors, mixers, packaging equipment, production equipment, electrical control systems and other related plant systems
- Fully utilizes Asset Life Management (ALM) module to execute the maintenance plan, assign, provide feedback and report on the performance of the maintenance department.
- Records and documents according to procedures, assuring that all equipment documentation is up to date and assures that the documentation of Maintenance Technicians is accurate and complete, PM work orders are correctly completed as scheduled and all documentation supports current IATF audit requirements
- Conducts routine walk-throughs and inspections of production equipment and facilities and provides feedback, concerns and recommendations for improvement to the Plant Manager and Production Manager
- Identify and document the skills, performance opportunities, learning needs, time and attendance of each maintenance mechanic and teaches routinely
- Maintain excellent troubleshooting, mechanical and electrical skills.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of motor control circuits, electrical schemes/schematics, and general servo motor controls concepts.
- Exudes a high degree of inter-personal skills and has the ability to work well with everyone
- Provide superior service to internal customers
- Follows and enforces production standards reflected in SQF as well as the regulations of major vendors and governmental agencies such as OSHA and assures associates are consistently trained in these standards and comply with all requirements
Maintenance Supervisor Qualifications:
- Strong facility and equipment installation, repair and maintenance
- The qualified candidate should possess 5+ years maintenance supervision experience
- Effective computer skills (MS Office), organizational skills,
- Experience with Robotics and PLC’s.
- Strong electrical background while working in manufacturing.