Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Human Resource professional to join our team.
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities:
Manage and coordinate all human resource activity. Successful candidate will lead the plant staffing for production employees and professional personnel. Recruiting, hiring, payroll, benefit administration and regulatory compliance are key responsibilities for the position. The HR Manager will also be overseeing employee relations, safety and health and workers compensation. Develop, support and promote training, and employee retention initiatives.
Human Resources Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5 years’ experience in Human Resources Department
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Knowledge of all employment law and workers’ compensation
- Experienced with payroll processing and time keeping
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience