Category : Professional
TMD is seeking experienced human resources professional for our Delphos, OH plant. This position reports to the Human Resource Manager.
Human Resources Generalist Job Responsibilities:
- Administrates hourly employee vacation, absenteeism and benefit programs
- Assists in managing self-insured Workers Compensation case files.
- Facilitates hourly FMLA, short term and long term disability claims.
- Assists in interviewing, screening and onboarding hourly applicants and new hires.
- Conducts hourly employee new hire orientations.
- Assists in Open Enrollment for hourly employees.
- Assists in Flu shots and Wellness programs.
- Participate in the Company/Union Safety Committee.
- Works on special projects and directives as needed and assigned by the HR Manager and Plant Manager.
- Ability to walk the plant floor from time to time is required.
- Ability to stand, bend and kneel for periods of time to manage employee files is required.
Human Resources Generalist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Manufacturing industry preferred.
- Past experience with health and safety, regulatory agencies would be an asset.
- Previous relative experience in a Union environment would be useful.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Quest, Time and Attendance software and AS400 is required.