Category : Professional
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Technician for Bowling Green, Oh plant.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot secondary equipment for programming issues.
- Work with engineers and maintenance on continuous improvement projects.
- Evaluate new equipment meets company standards.
- Maintain plant reporting systems
- Support Production and Engineering to solve problems
- Two years of college with strong math, mechanical and/or engineering aptitude
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Two years of experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience with PLC programming, with capability to analyze and modify programs.
- Experience installing and programming vision cameras, sensors, and other machine components.
- Visual Basic Programming
- Project management, time management and self-motivation.
- Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in Excel
Organization for recordkeeping