Category : Manufacturing
We have an immediate opening for a CMM Operator at our Toledo, OH location.
The CMM Operator is responsible for programming and operating of Co-ordinate Measuring Machines (C.M.M.) used to verify the dimensional accuracy of blow and injection molds, fixtures, plastic injection and blow molded parts according to CAD data, and tool/part print specifications. Inspection results are recorded, prepared and distributed using Cameo software.
CMM Operator Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience running Co-ordinate Measuring Machines, coupled with experience in the trade of Mold making is preferable.
- Must be able to program and run CMM machines; be able to operate CAD system.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting blueprints, part prints and drawings.
- Knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (G. D. & T.) required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed