PRODUCTION OPERATORS wanted in Delphos, Ohio.
Production Operator Responsibilities:
- Follow written process instruction sheets.
- Account and record production and scrap counts.
- Operate a molding press or assembly line operation.
- Complete auxiliary operation including but not limited to assembly and decoration work, heat staking, stapling, etc.
- Inspect parts to meet customer quality standards.
- Use hand tools including: knives, nippers, and torque guns.
- Maintain production speed on or in support of assembly line/customer requirements.
- Pack parts into boxes with accurate counts of pieces per layer/box/skid.
- Keep and record accurate SPC and scrap records.
- Help move equipment and part set-up during process change.
- Maintain plant and area cleanliness.
- Reject contaminated or damaged end item containers. Return to shipping for cleaning or repair.
- Other supervisor directed tasks.
- Remove and clean contaminated containers.
- Complete required documentation as needed for job.
- Operate bar code scanners as needed.
- Sweep floors.
- Clean machinery.
- Rework, inspect, and/ or repack parts.
- Other supervisor directed tasks.
- Work 40 hours per week and overtime when necessary
- Be able to work afternoon and midnight shifts
- Full range of motion (bend, squat, reach etc.)
- Step on and off work platforms
- Lift, carry, push and pull up to 35 lbs.
Toledo Molding and Die offers:
- $12.50 to $13.40 in first year.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance
- Sickness & accident insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) plan
We are also accepting applications Monday – Friday from 8AM – 4PM. Applications are available in the lobby at 24086 ST. Rt. 697, Delphos, OH 45833.
Toledo Molding & Die Inc. is now hiring full-time production operators at its Fayetteville, TN facility.
•$12.30/hour to start.
•Positions available on 2nd (3pm-11pm) and 3rd (11pm-7am) shifts.
•Previous factory experience preferred but not required
•We are willing to train employees who will show up for work and are willing to learn new skills in a safe, stable work environment.
Positions require employees to stand and walk throughout the shift and carry up to 20 pounds on a repetitive basis. Must be able to read and follow written instructions and perform basic math calculations.
•No employee premium for the High Deductible Health Plan
•Traditional PPO plan available
•Dental and Vision insurance
•401(k) plan with company match
Preference will be given to local candidates.
Please apply in person at 11 East Park Lane, Fayetteville, TN 37334. No phone calls please. EOE
TMD has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Process Technician to join our team.
The Process Technician will be responsible for providing technical support for all aspects of production. Responsibility for new products begins with the first production build via customer production releases. Position reports to the Area Manager.
The primary responsibilities will be to troubleshoot injection molding process and make adjustments to the process to increase overall quality and productivity goals as established thereby obtaining optimum productivity and quality levels while complying with customer specifications.
In addition, the Process Technician will assist in achieving product target cost; improve efficiency, identifying possible production problems for existing products. Monitor the input and output variables of the process, including advanced product inspection, optimizing product and process quality consistent with the company’s Total Quality Systems, procedures and customer requirements.
Process Technician Job Responsibilities
- Support and enforce with consistency the plant safety process and rules, local labor agreement and Toledo Molding & Die policies and procedures.
- Provide support for all pre-production builds requiring components and/or services from the manufacturing site.
- Assist with training of both technical and production in processing standards.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured in accordance with customer specifications and approved processes.
- Assure that production schedules are met. Act with a high sense of urgency, in particular with respect to customer needs.
- Achieve project expectation and requirements for all elements of PPAP, TS16949 and ISO 14000.
- Weekly program status reports (i.e., performance, open items, corrective action plans, etc.).
- Maintain technical log for product/processes assigned, as required.
- Maintain records for primary tools (molds) and selected secondary equipment.
- Troubleshoot injection molding process and correct where deviant. Adjust closed-loop process control systems where applicable.
- Troubleshoot robotic unloading; provide enhancements to increase robot system efficiency and performance.
- Enhance the process to increase cycle efficiency, press performance, tool performance, operator performance, and material performance.
- Provide technical instructions to maintain part stability.
- Provide detailed and structured documentation of process corrections and enhancements as required and/or assigned.
- Measure outputs and evaluate process control and capability.
- Troubleshoot out of control conditions, machine deficiencies and product non-conformities.
- Responsible for new mold start up, sampling, process trouble shooting, optimizing cycles and set-ups on injection molding, blow molding and extrusion equipment ranging from 86 to 3500 tons. Perform molding and machine safety checks.
- Develop process improvements through employee involvement and support all plant continuous improvement efforts as assigned.
- As required provide leadership and direction to production employees by actively working with and effectively communicating to ensure quality product.
- Function as a Team Member of the Shift Technical Team, supporting processing and quality needs in a Lean Environment Actively participate in and support the implementation and maintenance of the company’s documented quality system as appropriate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ensure strict compliance with plant housekeeping standards.
- Maintain a plant culture that embraces the values of honesty, trust, mutual respect, employee involvement and flexibility.
Process Technician Qualifications
- High School degree required, some college a plus.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Experience with engineered grade resins.
- Hands-on processing skills including new mold startup, sampling, troubleshooting, optimizing cycles, set-ups.
- Experienced with wide range of molding machines – 85 – 1700 ton presses.
- Open to working 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.
TMD has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineering Technician to join our team.
Engineering Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Understanding what the customers goals are for a build or equipment build (I.E. what kinds of vision systems they are wanting to use, barcode scanning, particular sensors)
- Establish a timeline for a project build
- Acquiring quotes for components from vendors for submission to the Engineering Manager.
- Establish a baseline BOM for the build
- Deciding if certain components can be outsourced to save company money or built internally.
- Discuss the timeline on a weekly basis with the Engineering Manager. Balance work time on internal issues, along with maintaining a timeline on new equipment builds.
- Design and build programming for equipment, maintaining a database on server of updated program revisions for maintenance to access.
- Integrate sensors and components into new PLC program or existing equipment.
- Have thorough understanding of HMI programming associated with the PLC program.
- Build messaging status indicators that allow maintenance an easy understanding and troubleshooting of machine cycles.
- Wiring and installing components on builds and wiring/updating existing equipment.
Engineering Technician Minimum Qualifications:
- Two years of college with strong math, mechanical and/or engineering aptitude
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Two years of hands-on experience with maintenance and repair of blow and/or injection molding equipment with working knowledge of machine controls and systems plus basic computer skills