We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team.
- 5+ years of manufacturing and facilities maintenance,* preferably in automotive parts but not required
- Must have basic and hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repair in the following areas:
- electrical/electronic systems
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs
- Operate material handling equipment, machinery and powered equipment
- Must follow Lock Tag Try
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Wages: $20 – $26 and hour depending on work history
In addition, TMD will pay you a bonus of $500 after 6 months of employment!
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced process technician to join our team in Jefferson, OH.
Process Technician Primary Responsibilities:
- Startup presses for the purpose of producing parts from the blow molding machines / Uses setup sheets provided / pre our standard process
- Shut down blow molding machines per our standard process
- Reads job specifications to determine safety requirements and process requirements
- Sets up work cells as documented in the work instructions provided
- Monitor scrap at the press throughout the shift
- Uses sample parts provided for reference as needed
- Troubleshoots process issues as needed
- Performs mold changes per schedule
- SMED improvements ideas
- Enter data into Mattec as needed
- Must be able to work 3rd shift
Process Technician Qualifications:
- Provides technical support for an assigned process or product in the Molding department
- Clear understanding of the blow molding process
- Previous processing experience or on the job training for processing
- Logical thinker, problem resolving abilities
- Willingness to communicate and answer questions from management and hourly associates.
- 1-3 Years of blow molding experience is desired.
Toledo Molding & Die Inc. is now hiring full-time production operators at its Fayetteville, TN facility.
•$12.30/hour to start.
•Positions available on 2nd (3pm-11pm) and 3rd (11pm-7am) shifts.
•Previous factory experience preferred but not required
•We are willing to train employees who will show up for work and are willing to learn new skills in a safe, stable work environment.
Positions require employees to stand and walk throughout the shift and carry up to 20 pounds on a repetitive basis. Must be able to read and follow written instructions and perform basic math calculations.
•No employee premium for the High Deductible Health Plan
•Traditional PPO plan available
•Dental and Vision insurance
•401(k) plan with company match
Preference will be given to local candidates.
Please apply in person at 11 East Park Lane, Fayetteville, TN 37334. No phone calls please. EOE