TMD has opened a new injection and blow molding plant in the Fayetteville, Tennessee. We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Maintenance Technicians to join our team in Tennessee.
- 3+ years of manufacturing and facilities maintenance , preferably in automotive parts manufacturing and/or blow molding required
- Must have basic experience in programming/troubleshooting A-B PLC controlled systems and hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repair in the following areas: electrical/electronic systems, and pneumatics
- Strong background in hydraulic systems repair/troubleshooting is required
Toledo Molding and Die, Inc. is currently looking for PRODUCTION OPERATORS to join our outstanding team.
- Follow written process instruction sheets.
- Account and record production and scrap counts.
- Operate a molding press or assembly line operation.
- Complete auxiliary operation including but not limited to assembly and decoration work, heat staking, stapling, etc.
- Inspect parts to meet customer quality standards.
- Use hand tools including: knives, nippers, and torque guns.
- Maintain production speed on or in support of assembly line/customer requirements.
- Pack parts into boxes with accurate counts of pieces per layer/box/skid.
- Keep and record accurate SPC and scrap records.
- Help move equipment and part set-up during process change.
- Maintain plant and area cleanliness.
- Reject contaminated or damaged end item dunnage. Return to shipping for cleaning or repair.
- Other supervisor directed tasks.
- Remove and clean contaminated dunnage.
- Complete required documentation as needed for job.
- Operate bar code scanners as needed.
- Sweep floors.
- Clean machinery.
- Rework, inspect, and/ or repack parts.
- Other supervisor directed tasks.
- Work 40 hours per week
- Full range of motion (bend, squat, reach etc)
- Step on and off work platforms
- Lift, carry, push and pull up to 35 lbs
Toledo Molding and Die offers competitive starting pay with benefits of health, life, sickness & accident insurance and a 401(K) plan.
If you possess the ability to work well with others, have a HS Diploma or GED, are able to work afternoon and midnight shifts and have previous experience – we would like to meet you!
We are accepting applications Monday – Friday from 8AM – 4PM. Applications are available in the lobby.
TMD is locating a new injection plant in Beloit, Wisconsin. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced manufacturing engineer to join our start-up team in establishing our presence in Wisconsin.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for their assigned manufacturing processes and new product launch project management. Through input from the customer, corporate support groups, plant staff, and production employees the Manufacturing Engineer will review process controls, emphasize continuous improvement through Lean Manufacturing methodology and Kaizen activities, participate in the development of cell layouts, set up reduction (SMED), lead time reduction and improve productivity through waste reduction. In addition the Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for achieving product target cost, improved efficiency and identifying possible production problems for existing products within their scope of accountability.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be involved with helping to determine project capital needs, launch strategies, project timing, process flows, labor and machine standards as well as proposed plans for changes to the process, equipment, molds, and tooling to ensure reliability and compatibility with existing Toledo Molding and Die standards/systems.
- Support and maintain project time line
- Participate in identifying open items issues
- Review mold and secondary fixture design and make recommendations
- Develop workflow, effective layout and optimize processes
- Evaluate and implement process/product improvements
- Work with the team to develop tooling and poka yoke methods
- Assist with training of both technical and production in processing standards
- Develop short and long term strategy to support customer requirements
- Authorize engineering change notices (deviations), process alerts, purchase orders, equipment spare parts inventory, and personnel training requests
- Support plant safety rules, procedures and standards
- Involved with assigned project launch strategies, capital needs, program timing in support of all APQP, PPAP, and ISO/TS16949 requirement
- Project management lead for new product launch
- Direct interaction and communication with the customer
- Bachelor’s Degree – technical required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Product launch exposure a plus.
- Injection molding experience required, blow molding a plus.