We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Scheduler to join our team.
- Creates production scheduling plan for the plant to meet customer requirements
- Analyze current production schedule to assess current production status (behind schedule, increases)
- Responsible for inventory accuracy on finished goods and WIP
- Schedules each job with standard manpower for each
- Schedules mold changes as required
- Maintain inventory levels in order to meet production schedule
- Contact supplier on open releases which affect the raw materials
- Monitor inventory adjustments and cycle counts
- Coordinate forecasts with Production Manager
- Track schedule performance vs. production actuals
- Update and maintain shipping system so latest customer information can be processed correctly
- Monitor customer computer systems for daily changes
- Track on-time deliveries, report each month
- Track delivery performance on a monthly basis
- Coordinate all packaging (racks/returnable’s) with vendors/customers
- Prepares and distributes customer releases
- Weekly inputs into Chess System, the MRP requirements
- Associate Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 2 years Production Scheduling Experience, preferably in an automotive environment
We are currently hiring an experienced part-time accounts payable specialist in Jefferson, OH.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Process check requests
- Match invoices to payments
- 1099 maintenance
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
Accounts Payable Specialist Qualifications:
- Two years of experience in an accounting environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of AS400 application preferred
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for their assigned manufacturing processes and new product launch project management. Through input from the customer, corporate support groups, plant staff, and production employees the Manufacturing Engineer will review process controls, emphasize continuous improvement through Lean Manufacturing methodology and Kaizen activities, participate in the development of cell layouts, set up reduction (SMED), lead time reduction and improve productivity through waste reduction. In addition the Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for achieving product target cost, improved efficiency and identifying possible production problems for existing products within their scope of accountability.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be involved with helping to determine project capital needs, launch strategies, project timing, process flows, labor and machine standards as well as proposed plans for changes to the process, equipment, molds, and tooling to ensure reliability and compatibility with existing Toledo Molding and Die standards/systems.
•Support and maintain project time line
•Participate in identifying open items issues
•Review mold and secondary fixture design and make recommendations
•Develop workflow, effective layout and optimize processes
•Evaluate and implement process/product improvements
•Work with the team to develop tooling and poka yoke methods
•Assist with training of both technical and production in processing standards
•Develop short and long term strategy to support customer requirements
•Authorize engineering change notices (deviations), process alerts, purchase orders, equipment spare parts inventory, and personnel training requests
•Support plant safety rules, procedures and standards
•Involved with assigned project launch strategies, capital needs, program timing in support of all APQP, PPAP, and ISO/TS16949 requirements
•Bachelor’s Degree – technical required.
•A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
•Automotive industry experience
•Injection Molding and / or blow molding experience preferred.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team.
- 5+ years of manufacturing and facilities maintenance,* preferably in automotive parts but not required
- Must have basic and hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repair in the following areas:
- electrical/electronic systems
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs
- Operate material handling equipment, machinery and powered equipment
- Must follow Lock Tag Try
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Wages: $20 – $26 and hour depending on work history
In addition, TMD will pay you a bonus of $500 after 6 months of employment!
We are currently hiring an experienced maintenance technician in Jefferson, OH.
The position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety and productive maintenance systems and processes to support business goals and objectives.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situation to proper supervision.
- Flexibility to work weekends and overtime when needed.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- Associate degree in industrial maintenance a plus.
- 4 years of experience in manufacturing environment; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics a plus.
- Proficient in reading and understanding related and required maintenance documents.
- Requires the ability to perform job responsibilities safely.
Are you ready to join a dynamic team that provides a top-notch quality product to the customer?
We have an excellent opportunity for Press Operators to join our team.
TMD is looking for Press Operators in our Beloit, WI location!
2nd shift: Monday-Friday 3PM – 11 PM with occasional overtime available on the weekend.
3rd shift: Sunday – Thursday, 11PM – 7AM with occasional overtime available on the weekend.
Wage: $12.65/per hour starting with increases after 3 months & 6 months
If you don’t have previous factory experience, that’s not a problem! We are willing to train you if you show up for work with a great attitude and are willing to learn new skills in a clean, safe, stable work environment. You will have to stand/walk throughout your shift and lift up to 15 pounds on a repetitive basis. We prefer that you have a high school diploma or GED, but if you don’t, we will consider you as long as you can read, follow written instructions and perform basic math calculations.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- Must be collaborative and team-orientated
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work instructions, and procedures
- Must work safely
- Must be able to communicate to other team members in a collaborative way
- Reliable transportation
To apply, please come to the facility to fill out an application:
- 2401 Stateline road
- Beloit, WI 53511
- Toledo Molding and Die, Inc.
- Available benefits include paid holidays, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with 6% company match, company paid life insurance and paid vacation.
PRODUCTION OPERATORS wanted in Delphos, Ohio.
Production Operator Responsibilities:
- Follow written process instruction sheets.
- Account and record production and scrap counts.
- Operate a molding press or assembly line operation.
- Complete auxiliary operation including but not limited to assembly and decoration work, heat staking, stapling, etc.
- Inspect parts to meet customer quality standards.
- Use hand tools including: knives, nippers, and torque guns.
- Maintain production speed on or in support of assembly line/customer requirements.
- Pack parts into boxes with accurate counts of pieces per layer/box/skid.
- Keep and record accurate SPC and scrap records.
- Help move equipment and part set-up during process change.
- Maintain plant and area cleanliness.
- Reject contaminated or damaged end item containers. Return to shipping for cleaning or repair.
- Other supervisor directed tasks.
- Remove and clean contaminated containers.
- Complete required documentation as needed for job.
- Operate bar code scanners as needed.
- Sweep floors.
- Clean machinery.
- Rework, inspect, and/ or repack parts.
- Other supervisor directed tasks.
- Work 40 hours per week and overtime when necessary
- Be able to work 3rd shift
- Full range of motion (bend, squat, reach etc.)
- Step on and off work platforms
- Lift, carry, push and pull up to 35 lbs.
Toledo Molding and Die offers:
- $12.90 to $13.40 in first year.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance
- Sickness & accident insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) plan
We are also accepting applications Monday – Friday from 8AM – 4PM. Applications are available in the lobby at 24086 ST. Rt. 697, Delphos, OH 45833.
Toledo Molding & Die Inc. is now hiring full-time production operators at its Fayetteville, TN facility.
•$12.30/hour to start.
•Positions available on 2nd (3pm-11pm) and 3rd (11pm-7am) shifts.
•Previous factory experience preferred but not required
•We are willing to train employees who will show up for work and are willing to learn new skills in a safe, stable work environment.
Positions require employees to stand and walk throughout the shift and carry up to 20 pounds on a repetitive basis. Must be able to read and follow written instructions and perform basic math calculations.
•No employee premium for the High Deductible Health Plan
•Traditional PPO plan available
•Dental and Vision insurance
•401(k) plan with company match
Preference will be given to local candidates.
Please apply in person at 11 East Park Lane, Fayetteville, TN 37334. No phone calls please. EOE
TMD has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Process Technician to join our team.
The Process Technician will be responsible for providing technical support for all aspects of production. Responsibility for new products begins with the first production build via customer production releases. Position reports to the Area Manager.
The primary responsibilities will be to troubleshoot injection molding process and make adjustments to the process to increase overall quality and productivity goals as established thereby obtaining optimum productivity and quality levels while complying with customer specifications.
In addition, the Process Technician will assist in achieving product target cost; improve efficiency, identifying possible production problems for existing products. Monitor the input and output variables of the process, including advanced product inspection, optimizing product and process quality consistent with the company’s Total Quality Systems, procedures and customer requirements.
Process Technician Job Responsibilities
- Support and enforce with consistency the plant safety process and rules, local labor agreement and Toledo Molding & Die policies and procedures.
- Provide support for all pre-production builds requiring components and/or services from the manufacturing site.
- Assist with training of both technical and production in processing standards.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured in accordance with customer specifications and approved processes.
- Assure that production schedules are met. Act with a high sense of urgency, in particular with respect to customer needs.
- Achieve project expectation and requirements for all elements of PPAP, TS16949 and ISO 14000.
- Weekly program status reports (i.e., performance, open items, corrective action plans, etc.).
- Maintain technical log for product/processes assigned, as required.
- Maintain records for primary tools (molds) and selected secondary equipment.
- Troubleshoot injection molding process and correct where deviant. Adjust closed-loop process control systems where applicable.
- Troubleshoot robotic unloading; provide enhancements to increase robot system efficiency and performance.
- Enhance the process to increase cycle efficiency, press performance, tool performance, operator performance, and material performance.
- Provide technical instructions to maintain part stability.
- Provide detailed and structured documentation of process corrections and enhancements as required and/or assigned.
- Measure outputs and evaluate process control and capability.
- Troubleshoot out of control conditions, machine deficiencies and product non-conformities.
- Responsible for new mold start up, sampling, process trouble shooting, optimizing cycles and set-ups on injection molding, blow molding and extrusion equipment ranging from 86 to 3500 tons. Perform molding and machine safety checks.
- Develop process improvements through employee involvement and support all plant continuous improvement efforts as assigned.
- As required provide leadership and direction to production employees by actively working with and effectively communicating to ensure quality product.
- Function as a Team Member of the Shift Technical Team, supporting processing and quality needs in a Lean Environment Actively participate in and support the implementation and maintenance of the company’s documented quality system as appropriate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ensure strict compliance with plant housekeeping standards.
- Maintain a plant culture that embraces the values of honesty, trust, mutual respect, employee involvement and flexibility.
Process Technician Qualifications
- High School degree required, some college a plus.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Experience with engineered grade resins.
- Hands-on processing skills including new mold startup, sampling, troubleshooting, optimizing cycles, set-ups.
- Experienced with wide range of molding machines – 85 – 1700 ton presses.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Shipping & Receiving Coordinator for 2nd shift at our Fayetteville, TN location.
Responsibilities of the shipping & receiving coordinator:
•Prepare and print daily load sheets, analyzing inventory and ensuring material is ready to ship to support customer requirements.
•Responsible for accurately and timely responding to on-line customer’s supply chain systems.
•Responsible for maintaining, monitoring and reacting to customer delivery ratings.
•Lead record integrity through cycle count, root cause analysis and development of corrective actions for WIP and end items.
•Monitor all miscellaneous shipping paperwork.
•Responsible for unloading trucks, accepting deliveries, unpacking containers and ensuring material is delivered to location as needed.
•Interface with external supply partners & customers to manage and reconcile all issues related to shipping and receiving.
•Ensure each part and packaging type has a location and is properly labeled.
•Responsible for ensuring warehouse is organized and orderly on a daily basis.
•Ensure packing lists for incoming material are checked for accurate information including part counts, purchase order and pertinent information.
•Participate in plant physical inventory as required.
•Must be a self-starter able to work without close supervision, understanding what needs to be done, and taking the required actions.
•Attain a level of product/commodity knowledge and to attain a level of awareness of supplier operations as they pertain to the company.
•Shall adhere to all safety, health and environmental procedures, policies and practices such as; utilizing personal protective equipment and proper attire in keeping with safety standards.
•Perform all other functions as required; included are any work assignments relating to the efficient flow of work within TMD, Inc.
Qualifications of the shipping & receiving coordinator :
•One (1) year or more experience in a complex Tier 1 or Tier 1 Automotive OEM parts production facility.
•Knowledge of automotive processes (EDI, PPAP, etc.).
•Able to work in a team-oriented environment that allows for individual differences and provides for individual growth.
•Understanding of manufacturing processes and bills of material.
•Experience with MRP and scheduling systems (MAPICS a plus).
•Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
•Strong analytical & mathematical skills.
•Good verbal and written communication skills.