Category : Professional
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant to join our team at our plant in Delphos, OH.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly financial analysis.
- Prepare collateral reporting.
- Assist in month end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, and analyze production and inventory data.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others.
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management.
- Conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analysis and profitability.
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls.
- Work in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing accounting environment
- Experience with AS400, JBA, SAP and BRS systems
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to meet deadlines and ensure accuracy of deliverables
- Strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Team player
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office products