Category : Professional
We are looking for a Advanced Manufacturing Engineer in the Toledo, OH location.
- Total Forward Model Engineering and project responsibility for programs that will be manufactured at remote TMD locations (Celaya MX, Fayetteville TN, Reidsville NC, Beloit WI)
- Work w/Sales Account Managers to resolve commercial issues
- Interface with customer engineering to identify, address, and resolve open issues.
- Assess part and tool design feasibility, document results.
- Authorize, specify, and follow tooling required for programs including molds, secondary and assembly equipment for finishing parts, check fixtures, etc.
- Manage project aspects to qualify for production (APQP, PPAP) using timelines and other Project Management tools
- Work with other departments as needed to communicate program details and timing requirements. Lead meetings as appropriate.
- Provide onsite plant support for sample and launch events. Work with plant personnel as needed to qualify tooling & prepare for successful launch.
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL FREQUENTLY & ON A REGULAR BASIS TO REMOTE TMD PLANTS.
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Technical leadership
- Ability to prioritize objectives and work independently
- Effective communication skills
- Strong initiative, aggressive, self-motivated
- Results Oriented
- Project management — proven history of successfully managing programs
- Blow molding — basic fundamental knowledge
- Injection molding — basic fundamental knowledge
- Assembly operations — basic level process knowledge
- Secondary equipment — basic fundamental knowledge
- Tool design & build — basic fundamental knowledge
- Plastic part design — basic fundamental knowledge